HF1's for Sale
Apr 19, 2006 at 3:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

micaela

1000+ Head-Fier
SOLD

In order to help finance a new source - I'm going to let go of my HF1's. No flaws in this pair - can't remember the serial # but its midway in the first batch. They will come with the original box but I am missing the foam insert from it. They will also come with a pair of bowls, a new pair of flats & a pair of dyed black 414 modded pads. PM me with offers.

Apr 19, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #5 of 6

micaela

1000+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils
just so you know- the serial number is written on the wood driver housing where the cable come out. just take off the pads...

yeah - I'm at work right now & don't have them with me -- I'll post the # later when I get home. Thanks for the well wishes
tongue.gif

Because several people have asked me ..... I am taking the highest offer - I'm not looking for anything outrageous but I do think allowing for appreciation of a limited edition is fair - plus I'm including about $35 worth of pads in the deal.

The reason I don't have the foam insert is b/c I used it to make a wooden case/box as a gift for another head-fier & I haven't tried yet to see if Grado will let me buy another one.

Thanks to all who have pm'd --I will answer them when I get off work this afternoon.

Apr 20, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #6 of 6

micaela

1000+ Head-Fier
If anyone is interested - just looked & the serial # is 159. I only got a couple of pm's answered tonight - company came just as I was starting to do my "headfi time" & they just now left. I will get back to everyone tomorrow - sorry for any inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread