HF-1 sale update
Mar 25, 2006 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 124

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

To make this as easy for all of you as possible the sale will take place next Saturday, April 1 at noon. This way no one will have to miss work, school or doctors appointments. I will work next Saturday to insure that the sale goes smoothly and so that I can shut it off as soon as the headphones are sold out. This also gives me time to make sure the TTVJ site is running at full strength (hockey term there eh!) and can handle the load.

Here are the rules for ordering and conditions of sale.

1 Orders will be placed online on Saturday starting at noon MST. Any orders placed early will be disqualified and not honored. Price is $200 plus shipping. MST - Mountain Standard Time which when it is 2 PM EST. 1 PM CST or 11AM PST it is 12 noon here in MST

2 To order, go online at my www.ttvj.com site and order a Grado 225 and put that you want the HF-1 in the comments section as well as your Head-Fi user name. No discounts and the $10 sign up coupon cannot be used with this purchase. Save it for your next great buy from me.

3 $25 of the sale is going to Head-Fi as with the other HF-1 sales

4 The limit of 1 per customer is still in effect so if you already bought one pease do not try again. I will be checking to verify this...

5 And having lost my naivity I am strongly requesting that these NOT be sold outside of this community. Sell them here at Head-Fi if you elect but it will damage future possibilties if these turn up on e-bay or other sales channels.

6 I will post here when the headphones are gone. Please understand that the rules must be followed in order to make this fair for everyone.

7 Smile when yours arrive and you hear them. They will ship out within 1-2 days of the order.

If you use PayPal Make sure to pay the full amount of $200 + shipping!

Todd

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 124
Let the game begins ....
biggrin.gif

Hope its not an April Fool joke. haha
thanks todd!

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #4 of 124
Todd, could you please provide instructions on this sale in this thread?

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #5 of 124
**** i am gonna have to try and do it from work

i hope no customers come in at 2

Mar 25, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #7 of 124
yey! i've been waiting to get a new grado forever, now i finally have the chance.

Mar 25, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #8 of 124
Well that's me out then... I'll be out of home about 100 miles away as a good mate is getting married that day. Guess it's just not meant for me to be able to get a HF-1.

Oh well - good luck to everyone else, hope that one day I can make a meet somewhere and hear one of these.

Mar 25, 2006 at 8:15 PM Post #12 of 124
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i have SAT I that day..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back