Hey JMT I am interested in an amp of yours
Jun 20, 2002 at 12:58 AM Post #2 of 16
Yes, I'm sure he got it. Now sit back and wait for him to get to yours after he sifts through the great deal of others that he also receives. So blah. Sit tight you impatient mofo, sit tight. BTW, I think he prefers PM over email. Send him one of those. Hope that helps. Moderator, close this thread.

Jun 20, 2002 at 2:36 AM Post #4 of 16
The problem is it this MB wont let me PM him. I dont know why?
confused.gif
Anyone have any idea why it doesnt let me PM anyone?

Jun 20, 2002 at 6:22 AM Post #5 of 16
Nikos, when you register with Head-Fi, you are sent an email to the registered address. You have to click on the link in the email in order to confirm your registration. This allows you the ability to PM others in the community. If you have lost this email, let me know and I'll have Jude, our admin, resend it or manually activate you.

Jun 20, 2002 at 7:39 AM Post #6 of 16
Great, so that's settled, now what does your custom title mean Moo??

Jun 20, 2002 at 1:11 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Great, so that's settled, now what does your custom title mean Moo??

Maybe it's a substitute for "roommate" ? Or is it something like "playmate" ?

Jun 20, 2002 at 3:53 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by Nikos
Moo I beleive I did misplace the email....can you send it again by any chance?

You have to contact 'Jude' he's the boss around here, just drop him an email or maybe he'll see this thread.

Jun 20, 2002 at 5:36 PM Post #10 of 16
Flasken, the title was given to me awhile back when I had a really bad roommate at college. Over my past 3 years of college, 2 of my 3 roommates have dropped out of school, and the 3rd was on academic probation, coming back. Lucky me, eh?
wink.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 7:12 PM Post #11 of 16
The problem is when i try to EMAIL or PM anyone, it WONT LET ME. So how can I email JUDE?

Anytime I try to PM or email anyone it says

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is why i ask if JUDE can send me the email for me to fix the situation.

Jun 20, 2002 at 8:16 PM Post #12 of 16
I'll PM him for you Nikos
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 8:32 PM Post #13 of 16
Nikos...

We need your correct email address to sort this...

please can you email me your address so that we can get things sorted for you?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 4:49 AM Post #15 of 16
Just go to your profile and tell it to resend the confirmation email.

If thats not there change the email then change it back and that will generate a new confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back