Hey guys, newbie here. Just bought two new headphones
Mar 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LeDave

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone, my name is Dave. I have never owned a good headphone in my life and am a newbie to good quality sound. I have recently made the jump to buy two new ones, one for practical newbie use and the other is for good sound to enjoy music. A JVC HARX900 and Audio Technica ATH M50.

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hi everyone, my name is Dave. I have never owned a good headphone in my life and am a newbie to good quality sound. I have recently made the jump to buy two new ones, one for practical newbie use and the other is for good sound to enjoy music. A JVC HARX900 and Audio Technica ATH M50.

Umm are you asking us which one is better or have you already bought them?
If you already have them what do you think about the both of them?

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #3 of 3
I honestly don't know how to grade them as I am a newbie. And yes I did bought both. As for the JVC, the sound quality in my honest opinion is great. That's all I can say about that, haha. For the Audio Technica's, they are in the UPS truck for delivery. I bought the Audio Technica after watching two reviews about them that just kills the Beats By Dre. And yes, I know all about that gimick and trend, so no need to educate me further about their horridness =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back