Alice DeeJay

Haddaway

Chris Standring Live in London!

Set1

Set 2

The Fixx

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #4 of 6
R.I.P. Roy. Saw him live years ago, with Rory Gallagher, Bo Diddley, and Lightning Hopkins in Central Park, NYC! Wow!

RobinTrower

Van Halen

Frank Marino absolutely killing it again!

Andy James

Distant Dream

Shokran

David Diepold - One of, if not the most incredible metal drummers in the world today! This guy is sick!

King Crimson

Guthrie Govan- An absolute phenomenon!

Knight Area - Dutch Prog Rock band extraordinaire, from the Netherlands!

Chris Standring - Incredible!

Nelson Rangell - An absolute stone cold badass! (and a very nice guy)

Chick, the Maestro and one of his phenomenal iterations - Return to Forever

Herbie Hancock-Thrust [Full Album]

Herbie's creative genius defies categorization, he can do it all, and he does it like no one else. A once in a lifetime creative visionary, and a true icon.

Vinyl Life - Vinyl Life [Full Album]

I had the pleasure of meeting Phil "The Butcha" Moffa back when we were classmates in a Pro Tools Mixing Master Class at Purchase College, with Peter Denenberg, teacher, producer, musician, recording engineer, and nice guy extraordinaire. Phil is now a talented recording engineer and producer himself, (props to Phil and the rest of the band for their extremely polished and formidable producing and recording chops on this bad ass release!), and he's also a visiting lecturer at Purchase as well! Congrats to Phil! He's a very nice guy, and one of three members of this incredibly talented and creative trio. Check them out on Facebook and vinyllife@bandcamp.com.
Purchase College Rocks!

Porcupine Tree -The Sky Moves Sideways [Full Album]

The creative genius of Steven Wilson.

Boney James

Boney James, the pride of New Rochelle, NY! And, one of the baddest players I've ever heard!

Peter Gabriel

Bill Evans

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020 at 4:59 PM Post #5 of 6
R.I.P. Roy. Saw him live years ago, with Rory Gallagher, Bo Diddley, and Lightning Hopkins in Central Park, NYC! Wow!

RobinTrower

Van Halen

Frank Marino absolutely killing it again!

Andy James

Distant Dream

Shokran

David Diepold - One of, if not the most incredible metal drummers in the world today! This guy is sick!

King Crimson

Guthrie Govan- An absolute phenomenon!

Knight Area - Dutch Prog Rock band extraordinaire, from the Netherlands!

Chris Standring - Incredible!

Nelson Rangell - An absolute stone cold badass! (and a very nice guy)

Chick, the Maestro and one of his phenomenal iterations - Return to Forever

Herbie Hancock-Thrust [Full Album]

Herbie's creative genius defies categorization, he can do it all, and he does it like no one else. A once in a lifetime creative visionary, and a true icon.

Vinyl Life - Vinyl Life [Full Album]

I had the pleasure of meeting Phil "The Butcha" Moffa back when we were both classmates in a Pro Tools Mixing Master Class at Purchase College, with Peter Denenberg, teacher, producer, musician, recording engineer, and nice guy extraordinaire. Phil is now a talented recording engineer himself, and a visiting lecturer at Purchase as well. Congrats to Phil! He's a very nice guy, and one of three members of this talented and creative trio. Check them out on Facebook and vinyllife@bandcamp.com.
Purchase College Rocks!

Porcupine Tree -The Sky Moves Sideways [Full Album]

The creative genius of Steven Wilson.

Boney James

Boney James, the pride of New Rochelle, NY! And, one of the baddest players I've ever heard!

Peter Gabriel

The Fixx

https://youtu.be/5r3h-nbwcV0

https://youtu.be/0pZ3X-AMOaU

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2020 at 12:16 AM Post #6 of 6
Here's a guy that seems to fly below the radar, but is a phenomenal musician! Mitchel Forman.

Mike Clark and Paul Jackson.These two badasses played with Herbie Hancock's band, Headhunters.

The pride of New Haven, CT Hate Breed! They kick serious ass!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back