Here, there and everywhere
Sep 11, 2002 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Ari

500+ Head-Fier
My Head-fellows.

My two kids are American. They live in Stamford CT and Miami FL. My son in law works in Manhattan and was there that sad day.

I feel what you all feel. I love and respect this country as you all do.

I live in South AMERICA. At that very moment, all we suffered. It was like OUR America being hit. At that moment borders did not mean nothing. It was against us too. And today, happens the same.

For all of you, my thoughts, my respect and my prayers.

Ari and Bia, my wife

fd4918bf.gif

Sep 11, 2002 at 10:36 PM Post #3 of 12
Ari, my friend, thank you for your compassion, your thoughts and your prayers. On this very emotional day I thank you for bringing a smile to my face and heart, displacing some of the sadness and anger. God bless you and your family.

Sep 11, 2002 at 10:45 PM Post #4 of 12
RickG,

As usual, communicating with a most apropos image. The utterance of those two words and the brave souls of Flight 93 who acted upon them saved untold numbers of American lives. Thank you for posting that image, God bless you.

Sep 12, 2002 at 3:42 AM Post #7 of 12
Ari,

Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Everyone,

God bless you all and your families. :love:

Sep 12, 2002 at 4:25 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
RickG,

As usual, communicating with a most apropos image. The utterance of those two words and the brave souls of Flight 93 who acted upon them saved untold numbers of American lives. Thank you for posting that image, God bless you.

So true!

I put the pic here so just in case the link gets lost we can still get it.

Sep 12, 2002 at 1:43 PM Post #10 of 12
But I don't know what do the words "Lets Roll" and Flight 93 have in common. Could someone elighten me?

Thank you!
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW: I didn't realise how close the 9/11 terrorist acts were to me, one of my friend's brothers was booked to be on the first plane, but canceled because he got invited out to dinner that night - he still has the original ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back