Here Comes Soundaware's New Flagship DAP-M2pro
Sep 27, 2018 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72
After a great success of MR1 in Chinese market, we were thinking to design a DAP that is more portable, focused on IEMs with less extensive functions and of course affordable price. Being fully occupied by desktops last year and P1 earlier in 2018, now we finally kept our promise to present you the new Flagship Full Balanced High Resolution DSD DAP-M2pro

HTB1JafrXcnrK1RjSspkq6yuvXXaW.jpg

Index:

Post #2 is the detailed description of Soundaware M2pro
Post #3 kept for coming Twitter Giveaway details
Post #4 Coming…Program?…:laughing:

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
Sep 27, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #10 of 72
This thing looks really nice and technological and I bet it sounds amazing and does have reference like sound to it!

A little bit on the expensive side, but sounds like a great DAP and I'd honestly rather have something small and HQ like this, over a bigger, more expensive and outdated Astell & Kern DAP!

Sep 27, 2018 at 7:20 PM Post #11 of 72
I'm really looking forward to this new DAP! I love the technology used in it {FGPA Structure}, and it's definitely intriguing me. If and when I get a nicer DAP than the Shanling Audio M5s (when it comes out), I'm DEFINITELY going to give this a thought about grabbing one! I love all of the discrete technology used in the FGPA structure!

I don't need WiFi streaming and all of that stuff. Just a nice, HQ DAP with amazing sound, and HUGE amounts of Micro SD space available! I've been "taping"/recording live music for OVER 20+ years now (mainly hippie and electronic kinds of music, as well as bluegrass and everything in-between), so suffice to say, my music collection is HUGE & MASSIVE!!! I want something like this that has 4TB of possible storage in the future, so that I can load all of my 24-Bit recordings that I've made from 2006>Present time. And actually take advantage of the FGPA structure and technology used in this DAP, for a stellar sounding DAP experience with LOADS of store for the 24/44.1 or 24/96 FLACs that I have. I also love the size of this thing!!! I'm not really interested in those HUGE DAP's like the A&K and FiiO stuff, as well as numerous other DAP's.

I don't normally listen to anything but 24-Bit material anyway. I DO have a few 128gb and 200gb SanDisk Ultra Plus Micro SD Cards, that I have a TON of MP3's loaded onto, but if I'm going to spend $1,100 on a HQ DAP, I'm not going to get it for listening to MP3's LOL ;D That's what my Shanling Audio M0 {Personal listening setup} and Sony NW-A35 Walkman {Car Music Player} are for!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #12 of 72
Btw, when and how do I get to fill in my signature on this website? Or is that the section called ''About the Author"? I've already filled that part in with my listening setup and Recording gear info, but for some reason it won't show up yet? I just joined today and made 2 posts so far, so is there a post limit or something like that in regards to my gear setups showing up in the signature below all of my posts?

TIA for any help and info someone can give me, and I'm sorry for posting this in the Soundaware m2 pro thread.

FWIW, I'm a long time taper of hippie and electronic music, and have been on www.taperssection.com for 15 years now. Long time lurker here on Head-Fi, so I'm just curious about the signature info showing up, and I'll gladly delete this post once I get the info I need ️
Hover over your name at the top right of the page (assuming you're not on mobile).

Sep 27, 2018 at 10:50 PM Post #15 of 72
Nice, I saw this device a around a month ago in some chinese market site. Now with English translation it's much easier to understand.
Yes, we sell a little ealier in Chinese market.

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back