HELP
Dec 30, 2019 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xdeedledeedoo

New Head-Fier
Hi, this is my first post on these forums and I'd like some help with my ATH M50X headphones. I was first using a bad "gaming headphone" that i got for like 30 euros and wanted to get better sound quality. I decided to go with the ATH M50X headphones and connected them to my pc. They sound exactly the same as the other bad headset. I have heard people say that the audio from the ATH M50X headphones was way above average, but they sound very average to me. I don't know if i need an audio card or of it's supposed to sound like this. They sound exactly the same when i connect them to my phone. I have an asus prime a320m-k as my motherboard and I really have no idea of I should get a sound card or just return these pair of headphones for other ones. I mainly want to use them for listening to music and playing games. In case this is important, I mainly listen to rock and rock-dubstep.

Just for the information, one of the good headphones i have ever used were someone else's Senheiser PC323D.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 3
The Audio Technica ATH-M50X are very average sounding headphones, with a lot of bass.
I say to return the ATH-M50X.
Does it matter if the headphones are open or closed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back