HELP!!!!!!
Jul 12, 2005 at 10:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

LFF

Co-Organizer for Can Jam '09
Member of the Trade: Paradox
I was driving in Bratislava today and I heard this song and I dont know who plays it. It talks about rain, and wont you come. Now I found out it is called Black Hole Sun but the one I héard was not by Soundgarden. Rather it had a bluegrass, swing and old 30s feel to it. Any ideas who plays it. I would appreciate any input.

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 9
Yes, if it is swing, it is more than likely the Paul Anka version. Bluegrass? Might be Hayseed Dixie. Steve and Edie also do a version.

Jul 26, 2005 at 8:05 PM Post #5 of 9
I FOUND IT!!!! the song is played by Handsome Hank & His Lonesome Boys and it is entitled Black Hole Sun and it comes from his Greatest Hits CD. Thanks for all your recommendations during my search. It is much appreciated. If you have time, please check out this version of the song.

Jul 26, 2005 at 8:36 PM Post #6 of 9
That's what they play on the radio in Bratislava? Is this the same Bratislava in Slovakia that I am thinking about, or is there another one in California or the USA?

Jul 27, 2005 at 3:24 PM Post #7 of 9
No Bunny, your right, Bratislava in Slovakia. While I was in Europe I noticed that there was a huge variety of music on the radio. One of the many things I loved about Europe.

Jul 28, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #9 of 9
BURN American Radio BURN!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back