Help!!! Would appreciate some advice guys...From Zeus Xr (adel) to Legend X
Jul 10, 2018 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Neilsoto30

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, everyone. I was wondering if I could get some good advice. I purchased my zeus XR's blindy, it being the first real IEM I ever heard. I was very impressed by its sound; in particular, I fell in love with its mids. The only complaint I had is that I felt it lacked bass. So when the Legends came out, I was in the first car of its hype train. I heard so much about its bass and naively assumed that it would take everything perfect from the Zeus and add that bass onto it. Boy, was I wrong. I listened so much to my Zeus', so much that I developed a ringing in my ears because of listening to them so often and for so long. Now, this post is not about the ringing. I've been tested, and the doctor claims I've lost none of my hearing. Though, I do hate the ringing sound. Tangents aside, I sold my zeus to buy the legends. Now the bass was good. But in my opinion the mids suck compared to the Zeus. I even paid $420 for a Thor II cable, thinking it would "fix" the sound. it got better, but not by much. Anyways, I've had them for about 4-5 months now, and I barely listen to them. I haven't even put 20 hours total on them. My distaste for their sound signature is compounded on a daily basis by the regret I feel from having sold my Zeus'. So my question is: What IEMS can I buy that has the bass of the Legends AND the mids of the Zeus'? I know I may not find the exact fit. But perhaps I can come close? I know I can get a pretty penny for these legends and the thor 2 silver cable as well as all the accessories that came with it. And the condition of everything is excellent. So I was thinking of using them to finance an IEM with the sound signature I'm looking for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys. BTW, the source I am using is a FIIO X7 MK2.

P.S. Anyone know if the Tia Fourte's sound signature comes close?

Jul 10, 2018 at 4:31 AM Post #2 of 4
I havent heard zeus, but Angie have pretty awesome mid and vocal and you can change the bass setting. But I dont think the resolution and detail come close to Zeus.

I read somewhere Rhapsodio Solar is the upgrade from Angie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back