Help with D2!
Dec 10, 2007 at 5:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Chickenman

500+ Head-Fier
I have the D2 and I finally had the guts to take off the bent, and greasy screen protector that i got from Ebay. Now I have a problem. I need another one because I am too scared to even use it now. Any suggestions?

Dec 10, 2007 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 8
Run to the kitchen and find yourself some clingwrap.

Hey! Yeah, I know it wont look pretty, but atleast you will be able to use it.
tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
buy some pda screen protectors from a close brick and mortar store and cut them up to fit the size of your screen.

Yes or from any camera store, get a 2.5" screen protector and it will be ok!
also check iaudiophile.net the forum for others alternatives stores and adresses...

also flebay has a big selection...CLEAR Skin Case +Screen Protectors For Cowon D2 4GB 8GB - (eBay.ca item 110203459334 end time 10-Dec-07 15:12:06 EST)

regards.

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #6 of 8
Whoo thanks for the advice. As my parents are weird, and they think a screen protector is useless, I will try and use the cling wrap. Hopefully I can convince my parents sooner or later.

Dec 11, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #8 of 8
You may also want to try a website called purplemoo.com. They have screen protectors for just about everything. If they do not have something for your player, they will also quote a custom screen for you. I used them to purchase a screen protector for my camera. Some of their protectors seem to have different coatings to make them a little less intrusive (e.g. anti-reflective). They are based out of Singapore, but I received my order pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back