1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Help with choice of new player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by redwookie, Aug 28, 2012.
  1. redwookie
    Hi all My Cowon S9 bit the dust and I am on the look out for a new player. I've been a convert to Cowon for the last 5 years now and loved my S9. I have been unable to find a replacement S9 for sale at a reasonable price, so I have looked into the J3 and I'm having more luck there. However, I understand that the J3 has been discontinued now. Is there any news as yet whether there will be a replacement to the J3 as I may hold off to see how that is received? Also any advice on how the Cowon C2 would compare audio wise to the J3/S9? Just a bit of background, music quality is the most important thing to me and bass being particularly important. Aesthetically, the only thing that is useful - although not vital - is the ability to adjust volume and ideally switch tracks without having to go through a touch screen, So what do folks think, stick with my J3 choice or twist! Thanks in advance for the assistance.