Help selecting new headphones please
Mar 4, 2006 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

y2jollie

New Head-Fier
Okay so i had a pair of crappy sony in ear ones that i hated, got rid of them and replaced them with the highly reccomended KSC-75's and they had great sound for the price, however the clip completely sheared off and wouldnt clip back on properly and would slip all the time, so i now need some new headphones.

I prefer to have in ear headphones and i would like something relatively cheap (note here in the UK everything is about double the price than in america)

I am looking for something with good sound as well, and in the ear are preffered, what are peoples reccomentdations?

Mar 4, 2006 at 4:16 PM Post #2 of 9
I vote for the Shure E4's. They might be a little pricy, but I used to have them, and I just have to say, they had the most lush mids I have ever heard from any headphone.

Mar 4, 2006 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 9
can i just ask how much they cost you in america? In england they are a bit over £150, and that is like the equavent of like $300 which is well over what i can spend

Mar 4, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by y2jollie
Okay so i had a pair of crappy sony in ear ones that i hated, got rid of them and replaced them with the highly reccomended KSC-75's and they had great sound for the price, however the clip completely sheared off and wouldnt clip back on properly and would slip all the time, so i now need some new headphones.

I prefer to have in ear headphones and i would like something relatively cheap (note here in the UK everything is about double the price than in america)

I am looking for something with good sound as well, and in the ear are preffered, what are peoples reccomentdations?

If the e4c is too expensive, the e3c, er-6i, and super.fi 3 are all good choices at a lower price.

Mar 4, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #7 of 9
Get Shure E4s for $180 USD from American Techpushers. Lowest price I've seen for these, from an authorized dealer. You have to e-mail Keith though, to get the price. I'm pretty sure he ships internationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back