Help, replacement for KSC35 :-(
Aug 12, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #31 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be interested in this too. if they are aggressive, or neutral, or laid back, etc and if someone could compare them to another headphone, that would be helpful because everyone has a different idea of what neutral is.

To me theyre kinda grado-ish but not as aggressive as they are

Oct 16, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If there are any people that still want to buy a pair of KSC35 straight from Koss.com (BTW, the version I got was not retail packaged but instead came with a case and warranty card inside a little plastic bag), follow these steps:

1. Go to Koss's website: http://www.koss.com
2. Paste this into your address bar:
Quote:
javascript:LaunchBWindow('/koss/baskets.nsf/(05Add+to+BasketN)?openagent&ID=KSC35')
3. Hit enter.
4. You should now see a pop-up showing a pair of KSC35's in your cart priced at $29.99.
5. Use code ANNIVERSARY for another 20% off your order.
6. Checkout and enjoy!

OMG!!! This STILL works! I placed my order on 10/12 and I received notification today, 10/16, that it shipped!!! YAY!!! Thank you PeterDLai!

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by dancekat59 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG!!! This STILL works! I placed my order on 10/12 and I received notification today, 10/16, that it shipped!!! YAY!!! Thank you PeterDLai!

You're welcome. They are were my first good pair of headphones, and they still are my favorite to this day.

I replaced the clips with the ones from my KSC75 for better fit and comfort.

Oct 16, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #35 of 41
Did these not come under the lifetime guarantee? I'm pretty sure if they do you could get a new pair for $6.

Ahh, they do...

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf...form&KSC35^Yes

I've used it a couple of times, and theres been no questions asked.

Of course, YMMV, but it's worth a try, no?

Oct 16, 2007 at 8:34 PM Post #36 of 41
get yourself sporta pro and put sporta pro speakers onto ksc35 hooks. You get brand new ksc35 unless koss somehow chooses which drivers go to which model of phones, which i highly doubt

Oct 16, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did these not come under the lifetime guarantee? I'm pretty sure if they do you could get a new pair for $6.

Ahh, they do...

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf...form&KSC35^Yes

I've used it a couple of times, and theres been no questions asked.

Of course, YMMV, but it's worth a try, no?

I'm fairly sure I read somewhere in this forum that people tried it with their KSC35's but received KSC75's as a replacement instead.
frown.gif

Oct 16, 2007 at 9:05 PM Post #38 of 41
ahh. Bad Koss.

Oct 16, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #39 of 41
I just recently sent in some KSC35's into Koss for replacement, and in my letter I specified I wanted a cord without the mute button or volume control. I was told I would be getting KSC75's instead, but lo and behold, I receive a brand new pair of KSC35's with nothing inline on the cord. It was a great surprise! -CK

Oct 17, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckhirnigs113 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just recently sent in some KSC35's into Koss for replacement, and in my letter I specified I wanted a cord without the mute button or volume control. I was told I would be getting KSC75's instead, but lo and behold, I receive a brand new pair of KSC35's with nothing inline on the cord. It was a great surprise! -CK

Ah you were lucky, then. I was one of those who sent in the KSC35 and got back a new pair of KSC75.

That didn't stop me from later buying another set of KSC35's using the technique I posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back