Help! Recommendations for clip headphones, riding bike.
Aug 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mulle

New Head-Fier
Hello there!

In a week or so im gonna take my bike for work, almost everyday. So i would like to hear you pro's out if you got any you could recommend for me :)
Im wearing a helmet so not too bulky.
I cant stand anything in ear, so only on ear please.
Im gonna wear them in all kind of weather,
So not anything too expensive as it would be nice, to be able to afford a new pair if the rain, snow or whatever should tear them down rather quickly.

hope some of you got some nice ones out there :)
looking forward to your answers

sincerely
Martin

Aug 4, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #2 of 3
An in ear would be ideal, and anything that goes over the head will be awful, so I'd recommend something like these Sony's(link below) which go behind your neck. Not sure on sound quality, but should be ok, and they are water resistant so you won't have any problems from sweat. Might I ask if you've ever used somethings with silicon tips, and not hard plastic, like the ones that comes itch your phone? If you haven't, I'd recommend the klipsche aw-4i. water resistant and much more comfortable than silicon tips, as they fit the shape of your ear. Worlds ahead of plastic ones in terms of comfort. If you really don't like in ears, then the Sony's should be fine, as long as they stay on well enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-AS700BT-Behind-Water-Resistant-Bluetooth/dp/B00F2QIH3O

Some people are saying its bad, but I don't think you are looking for spectacular audio quality, and as long as you don't need it to be super loud, it should be ok.

Aug 4, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 3
i have tried silicon,  i own a pair of sennheiser something sporty(cant remember the name atm) it really irritates me that i can hear my own breathing so loudly. to me its like putting your fingers in the ears, so im afraid thats not an option, i know in ear would be ideal for the purpose because of wind and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back