Help: Pioneer DIR800C User manual
Jun 11, 2004 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

palmtt

New Head-Fier
Poisoned by John's tempting review, I got myself a Pioneer DIR800C from Japan. However, the package only came with a Janpanese Manual.

Can anyone give me a link where I can download a English manual?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Jun 11, 2004 at 11:06 AM Post #2 of 13
I've got the same Japanese manual as you do, but until someone can provide a link for you, maybe one of us that own the unit can help you out.

Do you have a particular question?

Jun 11, 2004 at 12:48 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by palmtt
Poisoned by John's tempting review, I got myself a Pioneer DIR800C from Japan. However, the package only came with a Janpanese Manual.

Can anyone give me a link where I can download a English manual?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Bwahahahahahah
smily_headphones1.gif

Mine is in Japanese too....

welcome to Head-Fi & Team Dolby Headphone!

I see it's too late to say...sorry about your wallet
smily_headphones1.gif
(standard Head-Fi welcome)

Takashi-thanks for that link man!

Jun 12, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #5 of 13
Takashi, Thanks for the Link.

I have a strange problem. The downloading stopped at 10MB and file was corrupted. I tried many times and still could not get the file work. I also tried to open the file in browser, but it stopped responding after displaying half of the PDF page.

Takashi and John, do you have the problem when your downloading?

Jun 12, 2004 at 2:49 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

I have a strange problem. The downloading stopped at 10MB and file was corrupted. I tried many times and still could not get the file work. I also tried to open the file in browser, but it stopped responding after displaying half of the PDF page.

Gave it a try. Same problem here. Seems like the file is corrupted at the site.

Jun 12, 2004 at 4:21 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

"Right click on the file name and save" worked. Connection is slow, though. If you have some place I can upload 18MB file, I'll be glad to help.

Jun 12, 2004 at 7:34 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by weetoots
Can anyone recommend a nice, wired, comfortable, closed headphone to compliment this system? <$150.
Thanks

Audio Tech A700, perhaps.

If you could fudge a few more dollars, or can find them cheaper or used, I'd recommend the Sennheiser 595s or Audio Tech's A900s.

Jun 12, 2004 at 10:36 PM Post #12 of 13
Whoops, just reread your post. You wanted CLOSED headphones. Scratch the Sennheiser 595s. (Although they work nicely with the unit.)

So, the Audio-Technicas and...

Maybe the Beyer DT 250-80s. Very comfortable and quite closed. Or the Beyer DT 770/80s. (This is the new version (of the old model) which are easier to drive. I picked up a pair at Guitar Center for 200 bucks. You could probably get them cheaper on the Internet.) Super comfortable and very closed.

Jun 13, 2004 at 4:45 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by weetoots
Can anyone recommend a nice, wired, comfortable, closed headphone to compliment this system? <$150.
Thanks

With Dolby Headphone processing and it's magical bag of mind-tricks....even the low cost Senn PX200 isolating cans sound convincing with it.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back