Help needed: What's Cool in Japan we can't get here?
Nov 12, 2002 at 4:27 PM Post #31 of 40
Kelly, I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the "B" word. You guys didn't fail me.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 4:31 PM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
Kelly, I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the "B" word. You guys didn't fail me.
rolleyes.gif

Also:

hentai

strip mahjong

Nov 12, 2002 at 5:46 PM Post #35 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
bukakke

Mmmh.
confused.gif
(Onix looks for it in Google, finds out, has a heart attack when the boss shows up. The boss looks and says "People do that?" and goes back to the office. Onix wonders if he's a jobless cat thanks to the racoon. The boss comes out of the office and says very happily that he's going home. Onix feels sorry for his boss's wife, maid or whatever he happens to find in his way).
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 5:49 PM Post #36 of 40
Is that a true story, Onix?

(and please don't say "Onix to goodness").

Nov 12, 2002 at 6:56 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
Is that a true story, Onix?

(and please don't say "Onix to goodness").

Nope, just made it up.

Nov 12, 2002 at 7:59 PM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
That player: it plays mpeg4s?
eek.gif
Meaning, um, <hushed voice> divx files as well? How much storage capacity? How much is it?

It has build-in 64MB, which is useless, but it has a slot for SD card. It plays mpeg4 video and mp3 audio. However, it only has analog in, which I actually like, because I hate having to setting things up with a computer (real consumer product, man!
biggrin.gif
) But I suppose it's possible, if you prefer, write to a SD card from a computer....

I bought it the first day it's out on the market, so I had to buy it at MSRP, no discount at all.
frown.gif

I don't remember exactly, I think it's over $300. I'm sure you can get it a lot cheaper now. (I bought a 128MB SD card for over $100 at the time, now you can get one for half the price.)

Jan 25, 2003 at 10:04 AM Post #40 of 40
So, chadbang, what did you get in the end?

I'm going to Japan soon. Now it's my turn to worry about what to get. I haven't seen many new interesting product coming out this past year.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back