help me in this so i could go and sleep
Sep 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

dodawasthere

New Head-Fier
a very beginner question please dont get mad and just help me with this im so confused  , look at the picture please  it wont take u a minute to figure it out  

i have that system , hd650 , laptop . little dot amp   , fiio e7 as a dac  , now i dont know how to connect it , or what the cables name .  i only know how to connect the senn to the phone jack , so the amp from behind , what the cable name that plugged into the laptop ? and also the fiio , should i plug the usb to the pc usb right ? if im wrong where to , another thing the  3,5m from the other side of the e7 , where to  connect it  
please , if u provide me with links to cables and what to do im gonna be the happiest man ever , and ofcource after helping me , ill be able to finish the drawing and will put it somewhere so any newbi get the benefit  too and im sure alot here are just shy to ask 

Sep 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #3 of 10

omg im so thankful  u dont know how much this meant to me , can ask another small question :$  does the 3.5m or that cable u give will reduce any of the sound quality or the use of the e7 is a bad idea , coz it was for my brother e9 before he sold it alone so i was thinkin of using the e7 as a good dac and i dont know if its good or not , 
thanx alot 
Quote:
PC>usb cable to E7 dock> a 3.5mm to RCA wire from the line out of the dock/E7> Hook into the inputs of the LDmkiii> Plug in your headphones.

that 3.5 to RCA is this http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Mini/dp/B00004Z5CP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316917941&sr=8-1

Sep 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #4 of 10
I use a receiver as a DAC, so I just use straight RCA from receiver to LDmkiii. I don't really think you would notice much of a difference from the cables to be honest, but try it out at least and if it doesn't sound up to your standards then you may want to get a different DAC.

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:
what do i need if i want to make the ipod  my music source ?

Headphones 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back