aminjon1

New Head-Fier
hello this is my 1st post and i apologize if i dont know the rules here
II saw this website that is all dedicated to headphones and their quality
I like listening to music and especially in a good headphones. Before i had 

SONY
Extra Bass Earbuds
Model number: MDR-XB40EX

This earbuds was the best earbuds i ever had and they dont have it anywhere anymore and some i bought doesnt feel and sound the same 
If it doesnt bothers you can you please recommend me something similar and with extra bass or something that performs in HD and max price is around $100
I listen to like many house music so as Indie, pop, classical.

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm a new audiophile so take my advice as a grain of salt. I'm looking into SRH440 headphones, but you like bassy headphones so this is not going to meet your needs cause its neutral (although a little bass weak but can be fixed with SRH840 earpads) so it's good all around but to have other audiophiles help you out what kind of music do you listen to?. Also, audiophiles usually say analytical instead of HD (just means very detailed).

Nov 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #4 of 6
Sorry I also don't know how all these electronic music genres sound like but according to Wikipedia I think I have a good enough picture. Because of my inexperience with all these electronic music genres, there's some questions you should know the answer to. Is your music low quality. If so get headphones with a warm sound signature, it's forgiving. Do you like a certain frequency more than others (mid for example). Then get a headphone with an emphasis on this. Do you want just a headphone that does well with every genre. Go neutral then. Do you have remarkable hearing. If so find a headphone that is analytical. The most important thing is finding something you'll like.

Nov 10, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
hello this is my 1st post and i apologize if i dont know the rules here
II saw this website that is all dedicated to headphones and their quality
I like listening to music and especially in a good headphones. Before i had 

SONY
Extra Bass Earbuds
Model number: MDR-XB40EX

This earbuds was the best earbuds i ever had and they dont have it anywhere anymore and some i bought doesnt feel and sound the same 
If it doesnt bothers you can you please recommend me something similar and with extra bass or something that performs in HD and max price is around $100
I listen to like many house music so as Indie, pop, classical.

Get the new Extra Bass series from sony XB90EX - they are just around 95$ at Accessory jack and they sound really full, rich, smooth and they have tons of sub-bass without overpowering other frequencies. highly recommended if you are looking for the successor of the old XB series :)

edit: here's the link - http://www.accessoryjack.com/sony-mdr-xb90ex-extra-bass-in-ear-headphone-black.html

Nov 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM Post #6 of 6
The JVC FX3X, Turbine, UETF10Pro, Sony XB90 and HJE900 Are great buy and they offers full rich bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back