Help me find the ideal portable headphones?
Jan 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

aeosoth

New Head-Fier
Hello!
I've been searching for some time for the best headphones that'd suit my needs, which is quite difficult considering my (roughly; don't live in the U.S.) $150 budget. I need the following:
1. Portability. So on-ear I guess would be ideal.

2. Build quality. I'm not expecting miraculous build quality considering my budget, but the higher build quality the better! Want these babies to last awhile.
2.5. Detachable cable. Once again, will help them last awhile longer, and add some more portability. Yay!

3. Sound quality/signature. Once again, not expecting mind blowing sound within my budget, but still, you want the most sound for your money. I mainly listen to metal/metalcore, so cans suited for those genres would be great.

4. Closed-back. Will be using these on public transports and in school, so minimal sound leakage is vital.

I think that's every REQUIREMENT, if I noticed I forgot something I'll add it. As for bonuses, decent looks (akg k67, yum :p) and/or a case/traveling pouch would be nice. Nothing to really consider before making a suggestion/recommendation though. Also, the HD25-II's a bit too expensive for e where I live. Dang. Anyway, cheers!

Jan 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #2 of 4
The image one, Sony XB800, Harmen Cardon on ear, M80 are great buy under this budget and they all sound pretty good.

Jan 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 4
Amazon US and Amazon EU will both ship to Sweden. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back