Help me decide on an iPod engraving!
Jul 6, 2006 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

RedLeader

Headphoneus Supremus
I never thought I would be saying this, but with my macbook purchase (hopefully soon) I'll be getting a free ipod. I decided I'll probably keep it, as a rockbox flash player will be nice for biking. Now I just need help on an engraving, I'll show you a few of my ideas, perhaps you guys have some good ones!

nano1.jpg
nano2.jpg
nano3.jpg
nano4.jpg

nano5.jpg
nano6.jpg
nano7.jpg

Jul 6, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #3 of 21
Coke iMirror
The guy I stole this from has terrible taste in music
Now with even more Wumpscut!
This iPod has been engraved
Fingerprints go here.

Jul 6, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #5 of 21
Nothing. If you decide to sell it down the road, the engraving will only hurt your reselling price (at least this was my experience).

Jul 6, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
Fingerprints go here.

biggrin.gif
I like that one. I guess it would hurt the resale unless the person really likes the quote, I hadn't really thought of that as I was planning on keeping it. And I don't want to put my name on it because.... I don't really know why, I just don't!

Jul 6, 2006 at 3:12 AM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneeyedhobbit
Nothing. If you decide to sell it down the road, the engraving will only hurt your reselling price (at least this was my experience).

Seconded

Jul 6, 2006 at 4:14 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
iSteal Music

lol i like that one

Jul 6, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #15 of 21
I wouldn't engrave. Everyone ends up selling their iPod down the road, or it breaks... the trick is to sell it before it breaks and keep some of your initial investment. I've been doing this for years... I had the first gen iPod years ago and haven't spent more than $70-80 for yearly or bi-yearly upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back