Help me Decide on a pair of IEM'S
Mar 5, 2013 at 11:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

bwong247

Head-Fier
Hello fellow Head-fier's i have been looking for another pair of iem's and i found a couple and im wondering on what all you guys think.

PS: I like Bass
I listen to rap, dnb, electro, trance, jazzhop, dubstep

VSonic GR07 Bass Edition

VS
Munitio NINES Tactical Earphones
VS

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM

VS
Monster Turbine Gold +control talk 
VS
????

All around 150 - 200

I have narrowed these down to this selection, they are all within close price range and im wondering what you guys think on what i should get?

i need to get my old miles davis tributes repaired since they broke recently.

Mar 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #2 of 11
Hello fellow Head-fier's i have been looking for another pair of iem's and i found a couple and im wondering on what all you guys think.

PS: I like Bass
I listen to rap, dnb, electro, trance, jazzhop, dubstep

VSonic GR07 Bass Edition

VS
Munitio NINES Tactical Earphones
VS

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM

VS
Monster Turbine Gold +control talk 
VS
????

All around 150 - 200

I have narrowed these down to this selection, they are all within close price range and im wondering what you guys think on what i should get?

i need to get my old miles davis tributes repaired since they broke recently.

You can check out TF10 too. They can be sourced for within your budget.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:
I
Your talking about the ultimate ears right? I head of them producing amazing sound but built quality was bad a bad broke really fast...

I've owned my pair for over 2 years and I haven't had any difficulties with them.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #7 of 11
I
Your talking about the ultimate ears right? I head of them producing amazing sound but built quality was bad a bad broke really fast...

Yes, the ultimate ears TF10. Built quality I would say it's pretty good and durable. Maybe except for it's stock cable. But since it's a removable cable you can always switch to another cable of your liking. :)

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:
Yes, the ultimate ears TF10. Built quality I would say it's pretty good and durable. Maybe except for it's stock cable. But since it's a removable cable you can always switch to another cable of your liking.
smily_headphones1.gif

Where could i buy a replaceable cord at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back