Help! Looking for Bluetooth, Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Jun 2, 2014 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Kouzelna

500+ Head-Fier
Hey all,

I'm looking for a Bluetooth, Active Noise Cancelling, Around-the-Ear (not "on" ear) headphones. 

Nothing out of the ordinary here:  I just want to be able to connect to my computer and/or Android phone, walk around the house, mainly, and not hear my neighbors through our paper walls.  I'd use them both for watching movies, or just listening to various things via phone/PC while I'm cooking or cleaning, or what-not.  

I don't even know the very first place to look.  Ideas?  I'd prefer not to spend more than $200.  That includes, for example, buying a more expensive unit used, for around that price or less.  I guess I could also consider some other type of wireless cans, for example standard wireless, but I want the active noise-cancelling as I assume it works better than just passive.

I'm used to the open-air sound of my AKG Q701 headphones, so brighter, airy sound with less bass and good clarity would be my preferred, (aka, not an overly amped up Bose sound if possible), though I realize these are going to be closed headphones of course.

Much appreciated, guys n' gals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back