Help in finding the best in ear phones that 50+/-$ can buy
Oct 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

dok1230

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking for the most comfortable in ears with this budget.
I also would like it to have nice bass but not to much of it because midds and highs also important to me.
I found:
-Forte life s
-Forte life impact
-havi b3 pro 1

The problem is that the life s is still in Kickstarter and I'm afraid that the life impact have too much bass...
Havi is a bit over my budget.
So, what do you think? Do you know about better products?

Thank you very much and sorry about my bad English!

Oct 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 8
What kind of music do you listen to in order of importance because I have gathered amongst audio communities that this will determine the best IEM's for you due to the unique sound characteristics of each IEM.

Me for instance goes in order of Trance, Vocal Trance, DubStep and KORN in that exact order. Everything else I listen to is in such variance and minute quantity that it's not even worth mentioning in comparison to those genres and band.

Oct 24, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #4 of 8
Wow thank you for answering so quickly!
For your question, i used to listen with jbl and philips but i dont have them know... I just know that they cost something like 20 bucks each.
Know i have the ath-m50 and apple in ear but it was nice if the apple's had a little bit more buss and i have them for three years so its time to replace them. I really like them because they sooo much comfortable!

Im listening to different kinds of music in this order:
-world
-rock
-middle eastern music(basicly like arabic...)
-classic

Thank you again,
Dok.(-:

Nov 8, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #6 of 8
For your question, i used to listen with jbl and philips but i dont have them know... I just know that they cost something like 20 bucks each.
Know i have the ath-m50 and apple in ear but it was nice if the apple's had a little bit more buss and i have them for three years so its time to replace them. I really like them because they sooo much comfortable!

-world
-rock
-classic

Thank you again,
Dok.(-:

What do you think of the m50's bass and overall sound?

Nov 8, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #7 of 8

-world
-rock
-classic

Thank you again,
Dok.(-:

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/steelseries-flux-in-ear/
it seems like a good slightly v shaped iem (kinda like the m50)

Theres also the ttpod t1 and t1e (the t1e is more of a bassy iem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back