1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Help, I'm a newb...and I can't find a decent set of headphones for traveling and working out with my iPhone.

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hat trick, May 4, 2013.
  1. Hat Trick
    What's up everyone?  I've been lurking on the forums for awhile, and finally decided to join and post.

I was nearly suckered into thinking that the Beats Studio headphones were great, until I came across posts here.

I'm looking for a good set of headphones that I can use with my iPhone, that include a mic and audio controls in the cable.

My budget is no more than $200.  I mostly listen to hip hop and trance/dubstep/techno...so I look good, solid bass.  And, as corny as it sounds, I'd like them to be stylish.  I'll be wearing these to work out, and also while traveling.

I had my eyes set on the V-Moda LP2s, but I'm just not sure they are that great.  Is that a good purchase for what I want, or do you guys have better recommendations?

Also, for traveling on commercial jets, will I need noise isolation or noise cancellation?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!  I truly appreciate it.

-HT

2. BillsonChang007
    Hello!

I prefer noise cancellation for this. XD Maybe PSB M4U2? They are great set of headphone

Billson :)