HELP-I can't get my E3C's out of my ears !!
Jun 17, 2004 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

outdoors

New Head-Fier
OMG - I can't get these e3c's out of my ear canals ! I just got them about 5 hours ago and can't force my hands above my neck to pull these babies out ! I think I am falling in love with Faith Hill...OMG..these REALLY sound incredible !

I first put them in with the med size gray plugs that are on the e3c at delivery. They didn't sound much different than the iPOD supplied earphones, so I tried the next size larger, and they were too big. So, I tried the yellow foam plugs, squeezed them on, matted them down well, put them in and have had them on for an incredible 4 hours or so. REALLY ! I can't believe how well they sound. Everything I have heard others talk about...aware of sounds and notes not heard with previous phones is true. A very good balance of sound from bass to mids to treble sounds great without and EQ changes to my iPOD. I am not an audiophile in the truest sense, but I do appreciate good quality sound, and I am not disappointed with these. Thanks to everyone for helping make my decision to go with them, and I got lucky with an $118 special at ecost.com.

Now if I can only keep my iPOD from cutting out on me...hum.... Dave

Jun 17, 2004 at 4:51 PM Post #2 of 9
LOL.. congrats.. now get away from Head-Fi before you spend $1000 on custom molded canalphones
wink.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
dont do that again, i thought you really meant that it is litterally stuck and you can't pull it out.

Me too. That man should work in an advertising agency. Maybe he does.

Georg

Jun 17, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #5 of 9
Enjoy them... they were my previous phones and I know they can sound sweet! Just be careful, when listening for so much time... do not listen at high levels, it can be dangerous to the health of your hearing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
dont do that again, i thought you really meant that it is litterally stuck and you can't pull it out.

Ditto, the first thought that crossed my mind when I read the thread title was, "How the HELL do you get canalphones COMPLETELY stuck in your ears?" Funny stuff, that thread title
600smile.gif
. Heh, I can finally use that smily, just got my HD-600s and Mg Head less than two hours ago. I should probably change my sig...

Jun 17, 2004 at 11:08 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by outdoors
OMG - I can't get these e3c's out of my ear canals ! I just got them about 5 hours ago and can't force my hands above my neck to pull these babies out !

Maybe you need to take up weight lifting...
biggrin.gif

I have had the silicon tip for my Etys come off when it was deep in my ear while I was on a plane flight and had nothing to remove it. My first attempts made it go deeper. It took me aobut 45 minutes to get it out again!

Jun 18, 2004 at 7:22 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindrone
LOL.. congrats.. now get away from Head-Fi before you spend $1000 on custom molded canalphones
wink.gif

Or in some people's case....$1800, huh lindrone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back