[HELP] Eximus DP1 by AprilMusic
Dec 12, 2018 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Ply4Funt

New Head-Fier
Hi, I own an Eximus DP1 headphone amplifier which dates back to 2013, so I was using it for quite a while until it suddenly stopped working around 2 years ago. It just wouldn't turn on and when I went on to dismantle it, I discovered that the internals had been fried.

I was looking to get it serviced however the "trafo" (if I'm spelling it right) had been so badly damaged and burnt that the servicemen couldn't discern its specifications, specifically it's the top left ring-like portion of the following image of the internals:

BnhRwTN.png

Here's the state of my current one:

8gs6ptD.jpg

From what I understand it appears to be a custom-designed one for the Eximus DP1, therefore the solution would be to build another new one for it, but they need the specifications to do that. I've tried emailing AprilMusic (whose website appears to be down, not sure where they went), Liberty Trading as well as MayAudio who appear to be distributors of the amplifier, none of which replied. So I seek help in these forums for current or past owners of an Eximus DP1 to see if anyone would know the "trafo" specs, please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back