Help Deciding on a DAC/AMP
Feb 25, 2020 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

armf

New Head-Fier
Hi there!

I am really new to audio/getting a better quality sound and needed some help deciding on a DAC/AMP for some headphones that I just purchased.

I just got a pair of Ultimate Ear 5 Pro's and I want to get the right equipment to get the most out of the headphones. If you can give me some recommendations that would be awesome! My price range varies from $100-$300 if that helps. Right now I am using the Schiit Fulla 3 but if I can get something better for the price I am game.

I appreciate the help in advance.

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi there!

I am really new to audio/getting a better quality sound and needed some help deciding on a DAC/AMP for some headphones that I just purchased.

I just got a pair of Ultimate Ear 5 Pro's and I want to get the right equipment to get the most out of the headphones. If you can give me some recommendations that would be awesome! My price range varies from $100-$300 if that helps. Right now I am using the Schiit Fulla 3 but if I can get something better for the price I am game.

I appreciate the help in advance.

Are you running them through a phone? Whats your source?

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #4 of 5
Those IEMS are very very easy to drive, especially relative to full-sized cans. You won't get any better sound switching from the Fulla and don't let anyone convince you otherwise

Cheers,

Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back