Help!! Crisis Ensuing!!!
Mar 23, 2002 at 4:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

violeta88

500+ Head-Fier
I need some advice. I am soon to be left with a sole pair of HD433's. I ordered a pair of JVC HA-DX3's, but I have to wait for them to be shipped from JAPAN, which will take a couple of weeks, and I know I cannot stand to listen to the HD433's for that long. The reason why I am left with them is I am selling my HD497's to Chych and once I receive his payment, which I expect early next week, I have to send the 497's to him. So, do you have any suggestions for any good sounding cheap headphones $15 or under (earbuds and clip-on's are out). I have some hearing loss in my left ear and have to fiddle with the placement of the drivers to compensate for the volume difference, so clip-ons and ear-buds won't work. I'm open for non-name brands, as long as they sound good and I can get them quickly.

Mar 23, 2002 at 5:09 AM Post #2 of 3
Why don't you order a GOOD pair of headphones from Headroom or AudioAdvisor as soon as you send out the HD497? Test them against the HA-DX3 and return or sell whichever you like least.

Mar 23, 2002 at 5:17 AM Post #3 of 3
I don't have the money. The JVC's were a gift. I only will have about $41 to my name after I get the payment from Chych.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back