Help connecting Ipod dock to portable amp
Oct 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Billybob79

Head-Fier
First Post!!

I have a recenlty bought a graham slee voyager portable amp to connect to my 5th Gen 60GB Ipod. Have a set of Shure se530's so trying to get the best out of them. I would like to connect the amp to the ipod with a dock to 3.5mm cable but can't see anything online of any great quality. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Oct 17, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 5
There are a number of sources for Line-Out Docks to connect an iPod Line-Out to the input of a portable amp.

Just to get started, take a look at the offerings on the websites of a few Head-Fi Sponsors:
ALO Audio
Qables

Oct 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are a number of sources for Line-Out Docks to connect an iPod Line-Out to the input of a portable amp.

Just to get started, take a look at the offerings on the websites of a few Head-Fi Sponsors:
ALO Audio
Qables

And if you like their offerings, try hitting up either stevenkelby or brainsalad to see if you can get (way) more bang for your buck!

Oct 17, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks for the advice. Had a look at all options, decided to go with silvercab cable from Qables. Really hope i can hear the difference!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back