Help! Comparing Sound Signature - Klipsch S4a & Brainwavz M5
Jan 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ShyamS

Head-Fier
Hello,

I got Sonh XBA-H1 few days back. Now there is vibration for all the voices through both channels, it's really hard to listen. Moreover, I didn't like that much because of the lack of highs. Even with eq there is only so much I can tweak. I was using Klipsch S4a for almost 2 years, it's hard very sharp high but with  a little tweaking on eq I can get very good output. I know most of the members don't like S4a. Now I'm looking for an IEM which is not very expensive. Here in India I have limited choices. MP4Nation offer free shipping to India so there I found  Brainwavz M5 with very good reviews and comes under my budget. My question is when we compare S4a &  Brainwavz M5 does both have similar sound signature? If not can you recommend any IEM with similar sound signature as S4a with let's say under 50$? I'm not an expert in this area, I love music and I like to listen to good quality which comes under my price range. I also have E6 amp. 

Any help is appreciated, 

Jan 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 5
I did some research I found Klipsch S4a has V shaped sound so I started looking for phones for such sound signature. Any recommendations? 

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #4 of 5
  SoundMagic E30 and Meelectronics A151 might be worth looking into for that price range.

I tried SoundMAGIC but I didn't like it that much. I think the build quality threw me off. How is Astrotec AM-800? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back