Help cleaning...
Apr 23, 2004 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MuZI

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Posts
1,531
Likes
11
I have a old Cd Player that recharges the batteries if you press the stop button 2 times. I put in regular non rechargable batteries and i guess someone must have pressed stop 2 times by mistake. Well about 3 days ago i took out the batteries and there is this white stuff ( also happens if you leave batteries in there too long ).

How can i remove this stuff, jsut use water and a Q Tip or some other liquid solution would be better?
confused.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top