Help!! Beyerdynamics DT770 pro VS bang and olufson H6
Aug 18, 2017 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

patricky123

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am getting a new headphone and I am really stuck between the beyerdynamics DT770 pros and the Bang and Olufson H6. I did research that dt770 are better than m50x but due to lack of resources on the dt770 idk if it's better than h6. I really want isolation and good sound, bough not an extreme bass or treble lover, I do like clear vocals. Pls help me decided which sounds better and is able to block out more noise. Any other headphones recommendations are welcome, noise cancelling is also preferred if the sound quality is good enough. And dun really like open back cuz it can't really block out any external noise since I live in quite a noisy city

Thanks!

Aug 18, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #2 of 5
If you neither love Bass nor Treble and like vocals, the DT770 is probably not the best choice for you. From my experience it's a bit recessed in the midrange. I've not listened to the H6, but tried it in store and found it to small to be truly over-ear for me.
I'm not that into closed headphones, so i'll leave recommendations for other headphones to the more knowledable members here.

Aug 18, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #3 of 5
Beyerdynamic Custom Studio would certainly be better option for you. It's basically updated DT 770 with better mid-range and sound clarity.
The other option would be slightly cheaper, but also great, Soundmagic HP151 also with a flat and clear response curve.
Beoplay H6 is good, but a lot of people find its earcups too small for long comfortable listening, which is not a problem for 2 other headphones.

Aug 19, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #4 of 5
If you neither love Bass nor Treble and like vocals, the DT770 is probably not the best choice for you. From my experience it's a bit recessed in the midrange.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back