Help! 1 Side of V6's not working!
Jun 11, 2002 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nifu

New Head-Fier
Help me please! I got my V6's less than a month ago and today I got the Beyer pads. I put them on properly and i don't think i hit the drivers at all. They worked fine for a few hours, now the right side doesn't give out sound! For a bit the right side was blurry but now it's not on at all! Any ideas at all please help me! Thanks!

Jun 12, 2002 at 2:09 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by nifu
Help me please! I got my V6's less than a month ago and today I got the Beyer pads. I put them on properly and i don't think i hit the drivers at all. They worked fine for a few hours, now the right side doesn't give out sound! For a bit the right side was blurry but now it's not on at all! Any ideas at all please help me! Thanks!

You sure they're plugged all the way in?

Jun 12, 2002 at 3:15 AM Post #5 of 5
Yeah they're plugged in all the way. I opened up the inside of the drivers to see if the cords are ok and they are.

I have a question. Are the drivers very delicate?? How much contact can they take? This may be the problem when I took the old pads off and put the new ones on. Is there any way to fix a damaged driver, if that is the problem? Please help! I feel so helpless without my V6's!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back