Hello, Noble Falcon Pro vs Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 2
Apr 1, 2021 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Confluence

New Head-Fier
Was a member years ago and now coming back around, as Head-Fi is second to none in this specialized area of audio. Grateful to have such a resource, so thanks in advance.
Here’s my latest dilemma- I’ve been holding off on wireless IEMs in the past because I don’t feel like the technology has been up to my standards of audio quality. I think we are now at a point where the convenience factor on one hand, and sound quality on the other have finally converged at a point that has piqued my interest. The two true wireless IEMs I’m interested in are the Noble Falcon Pro and the Sennheiser Momentum 2. For reference, my go to wired IEM is the Shure 535. I’ve considered getting the wireless module that plugs into the 535s and coverts to true wireless, but I’ve read there have been some reliability issues (apparently they are not made by Shure, but by another company in China.)
I’ve searched online for comparisons between the Noble and the Sennheiser and there just isn’t much out there that I’ve been able to locate. So I’d like to hear some opinions from those that have heard both- hopefully helping me decide which way to go. As far as features go, audio quality is most important. A “listen through” feature would be really nice (can hear ambient sounds while listening to music.) I believe the Noble has this, not sure about the Sennheiser. I’ve also read the Noble has an app that allows some EQ tweaking, which is a nice feature.
Thanks in advance for your replies- I look forward to hearing any opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back