hello, i have some trouble with my new sony ...
Dec 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

redfly7

New Head-Fier
hello all, i have buy an mp3 player three days ago ... its a sony NW-E015F thats the link for see it http://www.sony.com.tr/product/nws-e-series/nw-e015f anyway i have tried it with my big computer headphones and then my mp3 player's sound isnt good quality enoughf ... this link for see my head phone have tried with my mp3 player http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/Weile,Hi,Fi,WL,750MV,Stereo,Headphone,With,Microphone,8745.php?prod=8745 .
does pc multimedia headphones damage mp3 players ? and what can i do ?
thank you for listen
god save you ... (so sorry for my low english)

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #2 of 10
No, headphones cannot damage mp3 players, don't worry.

What headphones are you using? Maybe your mp3 player has trouble "driving" sound in your headphones.
What is bad about the sound quality?

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
No, headphones cannot damage mp3 players, don't worry.

What headphones are you using? Maybe your mp3 player has trouble "driving" sound in your headphones.
What is bad about the sound quality?

thank you for your answer eric, i am still using my orginal sony headphone, told you i tried my pc headphone you know a big headphone and then hear a little bit parasite with bass sounds ...

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #6 of 10
Have a little sympathy, English isn't the man's first language and he probably just found the wrong synonym for whatever word "parasite" was intended to be.

Dec 9, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #7 of 10
i am trying learning english i have just books and some dictionary etc ... :) if i can learn it very well i will start learn french and spain in future by the way i love speaking english im learning english about one year :) i hope i will speak and write well pretty soon lol

Dec 9, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #9 of 10
redfly7: very good English for only one year! Better than my French after one year =)

Ok, noise with bass sounds: maybe your songs are poor quality. 2 possible reasons:
1. Low "kbps" (or "bit rate"). Do you have the music CD? Try to rip again, at high "kbps". 
    (low kbps = 128 kbps, some say 192 kbps)
    (high kbps = 256 kbps. Most people agree 320 kbps is very good)

2. Lousy recording. This means when the musician was in the studio, the studio did something wrong =\
    Sorry, this cannot be fixed.

One other possibility: maybe your headphones are spoilt? Test the same song, same headphones, on the computer vs mp3 player, and see how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back