Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

tomscy2000

Headphoneus Supremus
It's definitely the highest resolution universal IEM that I own (inclusive of the Final Audio FI-BA-SS), and the flattest as well. However, I find myself not using it nearly as much as I envisioned. In fact, I've been using very laid-back IEMs like the RE262 and the 4.A a lot more, signifying a dramatic change in the way I use my IEMs, so the Tzar 350 has basically been collecting dust. It has no more than 15 hours on it, total.

The wood on this particular model Tzar 350 was specially selected and is the first production (non-prototype) model, per the serial number.

I wrote on the Tzar 350 here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/635846/heir-audio-tzar-90-and-tzar-350-universal-in-ear-monitors/645#post_8980268
Keep in mind that while I heard a high frequency peak, many others didn't, so YMMV.

Price is $XXX shipped, internationally, with registered (w/tracking number) shipping. Price is firm. This price reflects both the pre-order price that I bought it at, and the very minor depreciation from extremely little use. It's as good as new. I haven't even unwrapped the included cable, since I have my own. Buyer pays PayPal fees.

EDIT: Price increased to reflect increased shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread