1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HEDD Announces HEDDphone With AMT Technology

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by bugstone, May 7, 2019.
First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last
  1. Fsilva
    Fellow metalhead here to!! Niiileeee!!

klyrish likes this.
  2. DarginMahkum
    Type 20's are great! I had them until I switched to their bigger brothers a few months ago. Enjoy!

Nile! The guy, Karl Sanders, is 56 years old and he made this album! Insane! I like Nile since their first album, in years many things have changed for me, and I now listen to many other things but Nile is still there. I think this is also because Karl is such an open minded and creative musician. Also the drummer George Kollias. They are not just technically insanely good but insanely creative.

OK, back to Hp. :)

Fsilva likes this.
  3. Fsilva
    The type 30´s are just way over my top, so i will settle with the 20´s, since it seems we share similar tastes i reckon i will just sell the Stellia´s and the the Hedd´s :ksc75smile: besides German tech has been allways superior to French tech :grin:

Totally agree with you regardind to Mr. Sanders, i´ve seen them live quite a few times now, their last album completely slays!!

Yup lets just get back on top of the Hedd´s, sorry guys for the off topic!

DarginMahkum likes this.
  4. Beagle
    I do hope that they take at least a week and get fully comfortable with them before rushing in reviews. We are all anxious to hear from the new owners but it would not hurt to wait until they are fully 'at home' with them. Not saying that this will be the case here, but quick reviews often turn from "amazing" to "i'm now noticing something I didn't at first".

Fegefeuer and Hifiearspeakers like this.
  5. jarnopp

I do hope no people are actually killed in the delivery! Looking forward to impressions...

klyrish likes this.
  6. Hifiearspeakers
    +1 I have to humbly admit to being guilty of this in the past. Now I always classify first impressions from later impressions over more time.

Resolve is supposed to drop his full review of these any day now, and he’s pretty objective and spot on.

klyrish and Beagle like this.
  7. bfreedma
    Unlikely considering how fired up most people are from reports from people who had nothing but short sessions with them in noisy show environments.

I hope the HeDD is a success, but if any more coal gets shoveled into the furnace of this hype train, the boiler is going to explode. It's actually not fair to the manufacturer - they are likely going to need some time to work out early kinks.

The pattern has repeated itself often here - new cans come out with unrealizable hype, are good but not perfect, and get buried by those with expectations set too high who will move onto the "next great hope in the pipeline"

kid vic, zellous and Beagle like this.
  8. Beagle
    I think if you are comparing to certain other headphones, that can be done relatively quickly. But to be able to answer the perennial question "Does this headphone solve all my headphone 'problems'"? I think that takes weeks, even months.

klyrish likes this.
  9. phthora
    It does? Isn't the answer invariably: "No, of course not"?

klyrish and Beagle like this.
  10. Beagle
    If you are a Head-Fi'er? You're right, the problem will never be solved. Still, hope springs eternal..:laughing:

DecentLevi and phthora like this.
  11. phthora
    Yeah, let's call it 'hope'... :smile:

12. zolkis
    Because either our taste and music listening abilities improve, or get worse, or just change... or desire and/or wallet grows... or the hearing gets worse with age, etc.
    Anyway, various problems are surely created on the go :).
    Human condition. Especially in 1st world.

DecentLevi and jmills8 like this.
  13. jmills8
    More like the thrill to shop with a lot of hope "it" will bring joy.

zolkis likes this.
  14. Beagle

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  15. guitardave
    Have any SR1a owners heard the Hedd? To me the SR1a really sets a new standard, but is impeded by the amp requirement. The Hedd is drivable by a strong headphone amp, so it is a winner if it approaches SR1a levels of performance without requiring a speaker amp.

First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last