1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HEDD Announces HEDDphone With AMT Technology

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by bugstone, May 7, 2019.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. emlin
    Everyone knows that Apple earbuds are inadequate, and so they are not what anyone needs.

What I mean when I use the term "adequate" is that, in hifi terms, that they are audibly transparent. And by that I mean that they perform better than human hearing can. That's all, and that's adequate.

2. Hifiearspeakers
    It would be a real treat if a few more impressions/reviews were posted here while we patiently await their release.

PeteSTRADAMUS likes this.
  3. emlin
    And what would be the point of that, when no one actually knows what they will sound like? I'm more impatient for their release and proper reviews.

4. BananaOoyoo
    Looking forward to trying this

5. PeteSTRADAMUS
    The point would be that whoever was on the fence might be more tempted to buy them.

Hifiearspeakers likes this.
  6. emlin
    Better for HEDD then, but who else?

Tekunda likes this.
  7. riverred105
    can you confirm the pricing in the US?

8. ScottPilgrim
    For everyone else IMO, as more indepth and universal opinion about them makes us convinced about the quality of the product. Not all of us have luxuries of having demo units nearby us. :)

Hifiearspeakers likes this.
  9. DecentLevi
  10. 518141
    Exact retail prices for the USA and Europe are currently unknown.

Edit:
    Retail price for Germany: 1.999,00 €

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  11. Quickanddirty
  12. Venture Guy
    From the main man himself:

Many thanks for writing. We are very happy to have created what think is a truly special headphone design. The HEDDphone will be available mid January through a few well chosen dealers, please visit our website around the time of NAMM (15-20 January)

Best regards,
    Frederik

Dr. Frederik Knop, CEO
    HEDD | Heinz Electrodynamic Designs

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    DecentLevi and BreadMaster like this.
  13. FastAndClean

14. PeteSTRADAMUS
    I really need to hear these before I buy the Abyss.

DecentLevi and BreadMaster like this.
  15. aminus
    This seems to be the headband used on the Canjam Shanghai prototype. Man, I was really hoping the headband they were working on that would have reduced the weight to 600g would have fixed the janky aesthetics of this one. Instead they scrapped it, apparently due to cost. So now we’re stuck with this I guess.

On the bright side this headband has pretty decent weight distribution. But god it looks ugly.

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last