Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jun 1, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #543 of 4,123
Let us hope it's two weeks, but there's big chance getting disappointed here I feel.

Jun 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #545 of 4,123

Quote:
i asked his permission before i posted .. he agreed .. so mybe something changed after those 2 months ..

Yeah, he just wanted to keep it secret for a while longer...

Btw, I'm guessing the person getting their Arrow in 2 weeks will get the "old" generation...

Jun 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #548 of 4,123
@ junien,

Please read thoroughly. This is a quote from dfkt just one forum page back about the possible improvements...

Quote:
It's usually a noise elimination thing, decoupling the power circuitry from the audio circuitry, for example. But since the Arrow really doesn't have any audible noise to speak of, I think the improvements are only visible to the very very very very trained eye

dfkt has reviewed One Metric Ton of equipment. I trust his word. Robert's improvements will be little details things. He wants to get things perfect, and in this context, "perfect" has room for interpretation. IMO, the current HE12 is about as close as it gets.

@ Soletaken (someone stole your shoes 
confused_face(1).gif
),

Hardly a productive comment.

Jun 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #550 of 4,123

Quote:
Sorry, it wasn't meant as a serious comment, I guess I should have added a
tongue_smile.gif
or something at the end.

S'ok. HEY, people take their Arrows seriously here!
wink_face.gif
  (Especially those of us who have the "old" one.)

Jun 2, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #551 of 4,123
Got a new message from Headphonia today. New order status: Order processing. Whatever that means.

Jun 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #554 of 4,123
Jun 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #555 of 4,123
I was just talking to Robert about the new Arrow and asked about those who have the current Arrow and may want to get a new Arrow, and he said "it will cost about $30 to exchange the old to the new generation (incl. shipping and new battery)."

I wonder if it'd be worth it just for the extra headphone jack, better battery, and "better" bass boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back