Headsets or Headphones + A Desktop Microphone
May 31, 2014 at 10:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Jin092

New Head-Fier
Headsets i'm currently thinking about
G4ME ZERO

Build quality looks awesome. I love the volume control on the side of the ear cup and the microphone mute system (how you can just flip the microphone up and it's muted)

ATH-AG1
Somewhat Interested in the 3D wing support. Not sure if it's just a gimmick of some sort or if it's worth looking into or investing in. Overall appearance looks nice.

G4ME ZERO vs ATH-AG1s - Who's on top?

Headphones and Desktop Microphone Combos
ATH-A900X + BLUE/ZALMAN/MODMIC/AT2020
SENNHEISER 598 + BLUE/ZALMAN/MODMIC/AT2020

What other headphone(s) or headset(s) would you recommend? Please leave your recommendation(s) or suggetsion(s) below
Would you need an Amplifier for the Sennheiser 598, 600, 650, 700 and/or the 800? If so, which one(s) specifically? (Please leave a or some suggestion(s))

Thanks.

May 31, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 2
I have the new ModMic 4.0 on the way to my house, but in Brazil the freaking Customs Clearance can take up to 3 months to process and release items. I bought them after 1 hour of release and I'm still waiting. Not happy.

Given the demo on their blog, it's perfect for any headphone and their marketing images show an HD 650 being used to mount the ModMic. It looks absolutely perfect and amazing.

Since I have the HD 650 for a few months and I still get impressed by them everyday to this day, I would definitely recommend this combo. HD 650 + ModMic 4.0. Probably one of the best combinations available on the market.

Sennheiser HD 650 are also surreal. I swear man, if I'm a little bit sad I get happier just by wearing them. It's the most precious piece of equipment I have in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back