Heads up! Philips HP460 for $18.65 shipped.
Nov 30, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #16 of 24
This seller is either very generous or he made a mistake, because I just received the HS460's in the mail today. For clip-ons, they surely don't really clip on well at all. The sound is surprising very good! They are definitely very detailed. If anyone else happens to receive their pair, please verify. I might be going crazy over here.

Nov 30, 2006 at 5:27 AM Post #18 of 24
prona, I think the seller shipped out the first few orders before he discovered the mistake. So the early buyers got a little bonus along with their full refund. I received the HS460's in the mail yesterday, and I have to agree they are not bad. The midrange is very nice and the highs are clear and extend well. The bass on the other hand barely extends with absolutely no impact. Just for the hell of it, I decided to burn them in. Though 10 hours in, I don't really detect any change in the sound. For the price of free, I can't really complain
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #23 of 24
Robert! You should've bumped a different ancient HP460 thread! Now everyone will think at first that they can still get a pair for $18.65 shipped.

Still, I don't know why these never caught on as much as the more expensive and only comparably good K81. Name brand appeal, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back