Heads UP - KSC75's for $9.99
Apr 30, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #31 of 173
Noooooooooooooo.

I forgot that it's Sunday, and I got there 30 minutes too late.
mad.gif

Oh well, I've got all this week to head over there.

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:18 PM Post #32 of 173
Yea, I have used both as well. I couldnt tell a difference between the two except the volume adapter added weight. Both either way are a steal for $10. Think I might pick some up for gifts.

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:29 PM Post #34 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
Noooooooooooooo.

I forgot that it's Sunday, and I got there 30 minutes too late.
mad.gif

Oh well, I've got all this week to head over there.

hah same here, luckily sale is till may 13,

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #35 of 173
I just freaked out as I was going through the paper and noticed this. I figured someone else who gets up much earlier than I would post it. Thanks for letting everyone know. i got on them the last time they were 14.99. Gonna pick up another pair.

On a side note I was in there the other day buying a switch for my CMOY and I tried to talk a young girl into making the right choice and buy the KSC75 but she wouldn't have it because they were too much at their regular price ($25) as opposed to the Sony clip ons she bought...tsk tsk I told her check out Head-Fi and you will see you made a mistake. Hope she goes back this week.

May 1, 2006 at 12:24 AM Post #36 of 173
I have both versions in front of me and Ive tried them both on the same source material and it is a load of crap that the one with volume control sounds different.They sound exactly the same if you just keep the volume control up as loud as it goes and control volume with the device.I hate volume control also but it has no effect if you dont use it.Come on people for 9.99 you are getting phones that kick but on almost everything discussed here under 100 bucks.

May 1, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #39 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
Ok for sure i am getting a pair today.

Now that volume control can be taken away by a recable correct?

Yes... splice, resolder and heatshrink

May 1, 2006 at 5:27 PM Post #41 of 173
amnzxcbkl;nzsd;fobn;ljszasdjopn;agpvo;jktngf34h-[80-i0[*gonna hit up 5 radioshacks today (union city, newark, newpark, warm springs, fremont hub) on a rampage until i get them D:

May 1, 2006 at 5:44 PM Post #42 of 173
I picked up two pairs this morning. I think I actually prefer the volume control because turning the volume control down while jacking up the output volume seems to refine the highs a bit.

Word of advice. If they ring up at regular price in the store, let them know that the ksc75 was listed on their flyer for $9.99 as part of the Mothers Day sale. The guy at the Radioshack I went to wasn't even aware of the sale so I had him look up the flyer on one of their computers.

May 1, 2006 at 7:41 PM Post #45 of 173
i picked up 2 pairs today (one for a friend)...
biggrin.gif

the guy tried to sell me a 1 year warrenty... i was so tempted to put him in his place and fill him in that these have a lifetime warrenty... sadly, i didnt say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back