HeadRoom10% Discount for '05?
Jan 9, 2005 at 10:55 AM Post #2 of 59
Head-fi is free, isn't it?!?!?
tongue.gif
Was there a promotion of some sort that I missed?

I'd like to get a discount from Audio Cubes for this puppy! Sweet!

The colors are absolutely perfect for my '90 Mercedes 560 SEL. Anybody in with Kohn?

Jan 9, 2005 at 5:08 PM Post #5 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerlee
D'oh! Meant headroom (headphone.com)...
smily_headphones1.gif

Title changed
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2005 at 5:18 PM Post #6 of 59
I'd have to disagree, head-fi definitely ain't *free* . . . for goodness sakes our greeting line is "Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet!".

Jan 9, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #7 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I'd have to disagree, head-fi definitely ain't *free* . . . for goodness sakes our greeting line is "Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet!".

i think saying its "free" is just to attract more people into our addiction

with head-fi there is..
NO DEPOSIT
NO UPFRONT FEES
NO INTEREST RATES
NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
and its absolutely free!
biggrin.gif

[size=xx-small]till you get addicted and your wallet disintegrated[/size]

Jan 10, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #8 of 59
I read a post a few weeks ago from someone from HeadRoom (not sure who) saying the coupon expired at the end of 2004. I'm positive I read this, but you might want to double-check just in case.

Jan 10, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #10 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep
I read a post a few weeks ago from someone from HeadRoom (not sure who) saying the coupon expired at the end of 2004. I'm positive I read this, but you might want to double-check just in case.

. . . which is why the thread starter asked if there will be an '05 discount in the first place. =-)

Jan 14, 2005 at 11:01 PM Post #12 of 59
I am thinking of a Headroom Max and is also very interested if there will be a discount for head-fi members in 2005.
confused.gif

If so, where can I find the code?

Feb 13, 2005 at 3:58 AM Post #14 of 59
A discount would be great. I have a toy or two on my list. Sounds like if its anything like last year's discount I need a few more posts under my belt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back