headroom trials?
Jul 6, 2002 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Ive heard alot about people trying out amps for 30 days from headroom. do they mean buying it and returning it because of the 30 day return policy? i dont think it is because ive heard the number of posts matters or something? anyways i have no idea will someone explain it to me please?

Jul 6, 2002 at 1:57 PM Post #4 of 9
The # of posts required for a loaner seems to work out pretty well. You have anticipation coupled with a bit more knowledge by the time you get the Little. It is worth the wait. As good as the traveling show was it is good to sit at home for a month auditioning a piece with your own equipment and quiet surroundings.

Jan 18, 2003 at 11:50 PM Post #5 of 9
sorry for digging up an old post, but i was going to finally try the loaner program and to my surprise the thread is gone! does this mean that i no longer have a chance of finally getting to try an amp
frown.gif
?

Jan 19, 2003 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by BoardC3
sorry for digging up an old post, but i was going to finally try the loaner program and to my surprise the thread is gone!

Here's the link to the relevant topic.

Or you can just use the pull-down menu in the lower-right corner of the News & Announcements page to show threads from the beginning. It looks like the default is set for last 30 days.

TravelLite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back