HeadRoom Garage Sale
Jan 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Jamey Warren

Member of the Trade: HeadRoom
We're cleaning house and want to give Head-fier's first pick at all the goods. I'll be adding more products as we peel back the layers of years passed.

If you have questions about a particular item you can send me an email directly, jamey@headphone.com or post here in the thread.

If you know you want to buy an item you see listed here simply pick up the phone and call 1-800-828-8184.

I'll try to update this post as items are sold.

Shipping is not included in the price. You will need to call us for accurate shipping quotes.

Garage Sale is Closed

Thank you,
Jamey

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #6 of 35
I just added this item to the list:
Sennheiser Orpheus HE90 and HEV90 - Price TBD.

I'm sure there are going to be some questions about this one.

This Orpheus is in need of repair. I have not had a chance to open it up yet to investigate it but I wanted to get you guys thinking about it.

I'm sure there's a really smart and enterprising head-fier out there that could make me an offer, repair this amp, and turn a profit or keep it for personal enjoyment.

We prefer to sell the headphones and amp together.

Once I learn more about the problems with the amp, I'll let you know. Right now, I know that one channel distorts. I am out of the office today but will do some troubleshooting tomorrow. I will also take some pictures tomorrow to share with you.

Fire away with your questions and I'll answer what I can or shoot me an email if you like, jamey@headphone.com

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #7 of 35
First of all, this setup is nowhere in my budget so it might take another 50 years before I can buy one.

But, have you checked whether the problem is with the headphones or the amp?

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #9 of 35
Why don't you send it to me, I'll have a look at it 
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #10 of 35
The issue is in the amp. I'm talking to Justin at HeadAmp about repairing it.

I'll let you guys know more as I figure it out.

Thanks!

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #11 of 35
I just added more items to the list:

If you have any questions about an item in particular or if you need a photo, let me know.

Thanks,
Jamey

Edited: Keeping list current in first post.

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #15 of 35
Update on the Orpheus. 

Looks like this unit is in need of some serious repair. Sorry to get anybody's hopes up. If I can get it fixed or find out exactly what is wrong with it, I'll let you all know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back