Headroom Desktop Amp with Max DAC and Max Module, Plus Desktop Power Supply -SALE PENDING
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 23, 2015 at 8:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Hardwired

500+ Head-Fier
This is the Headroom Desktop amp with all the upgrades except the stepped attenuator, and the matching desktop power supply.The power supply power cord and proprietary power/amp connector are included, as well as the regular power supply that shipped with the desktop amp. The power supply has a manufacturing date of 8/7/07 and the amp is either 2/9/07 or 8/9/07 (see the pictures) but I think that's a 2 instead of a bad 8. I bought them from Headroom at the same time so I would expect the dates to be closer, but there you go. I'm the original owner of this set of components.

Cosmetically the components are in great shape. I did have a problem with the amp power switch failing after awhile, but I shipped the amp back to Headroom and they replaced the power switch with a completely re engineered switch circuit and I've had no problems since. The amp and power supply will ship in the original Headroom boxes.

Shipping is to CONUS and all fees and shipping are included in the price. I'm unsure what this set should sell for (I paid over $1800 when it was new) so I'm open to reasonable offers. Note the word reasonable
wink_face.gif

EDIT: I should add it's been awhile since I bought/sold anything on the Head-Fi forums so I have no feedback in the current system, but I do have archived feedback, as well as other sites, linked in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread