Headroom brick-and-mortar store?
Jan 17, 2008 at 7:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

socrates63

Headphoneus Supremus
Is there a Headroom brick-and-mortar retail store in Bozeman, or is Headroom strictly a mail order business? I'm asking because the family is considering a trip to Yellowstone this year, and a little side trip to Bozeman for head-fi shopping would be very fun for daddy.

Jan 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM Post #2 of 14
Hello Socrates63,

We do indeed maintain a humble HeadRoom 'storefront' retail operation here at our facility in Bozeman Montana. We welcome you stop by during vacation and have a leisurely listen whilst the family tracks down some Yellowstone grizzlies
biggrin.gif

We're here M-F 9am-5pm -- Shoot us a quick email to let us know you're coming or just a give a call when on your way.... See ya' soon!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Jan 20, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #9 of 14
Is there a high-end audio revolution going on there in Bozeman?

You'd think that a headphone/amplifier retailer would've sprung up somewhere with a lot of big-city noise people want to block out, but shows what I know. Either that, or Bozeman is one of our nation's least recognized metropolises. (What's the plural on that?
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Jan 20, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #10 of 14
Stopping at Headroom is well worth the effort! It's right off the interstate and pretty easy to find.

I visited there in July 2006. Even though I showed up unannounced at just a few minutes before 5pm on a Friday!, they gave me a detailed tour of their considerable facilities and shared some horror stories about what an awful boss Tyll is!

(No, I'm just kidding you Tyll. They all said really good things about you. Seriously. It was more like, "Oh, so you know Tyll... well, I guess we don't have to say much then...")

Jan 22, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously. It was more like, "Oh, so you know Tyll... well, I guess we don't have to say much then...")

redface.gif

Sadly, no, not much more to say. But y'all are welcome to stop by anytime.

Jan 24, 2008 at 2:12 AM Post #13 of 14
This thread is useless without pics!
wink.gif
(for us who can't travel to Montana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back