HeadPhones with premium look and good music quality ?
Feb 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AhsenStar

New Head-Fier
Guys i want some damn pretty nice looking headphones, want to wear them in school, bus, underground, just outside, i wish if they were also have verry high quality sound with awesome look ya know what i mean :) 

Well i like Bass music, Dubstep, electro, and bassy songs, btw i like all geners of music but i mostly listen to fast music so i would prefer good bass, but also i dont want to make the other geners like high mids and lows blowing away from the bass so also think on highs and mids :) not only the bass. 

I was just searching headphones in my country, but they sadly dont sell V-Moda :frowning2: 
But they do sell Beats, sol republics, monster, bose and ETC.. 

Im not so proffesional on those stuff i had koss porta pro but i want something more expensive now, so i let you guys decide btw what i found and liked were sol republics they look pretty nice, or beats mixr, or monster turbine, SONY MDR-10RBT, Sennheiser MOMENTUM  in ear they are also verry Nice specially the black ones.  BTW You can pick some other headphones for me :) not only choose from my list .. afcorse that was my opinions :p

Thank You.

(btw PS : Sry for my English).

Feb 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #2 of 3
  Guys i want some damn pretty nice looking headphones, want to wear them in school, bus, underground, just outside, i wish if they were also have verry high quality sound with awesome look ya know what i mean :) 

Well i like Bass music, Dubstep, electro, and bassy songs, btw i like all geners of music but i mostly listen to fast music so i would prefer good bass, but also i dont want to make the other geners like high mids and lows blowing away from the bass so also think on highs and mids :) not only the bass. 

I was just searching headphones in my country, but they sadly dont sell V-Moda :frowning2: 
But they do sell Beats, sol republics, monster, bose and ETC.. 

Im not so proffesional on those stuff i had koss porta pro but i want something more expensive now, so i let you guys decide btw what i found and liked were sol republics they look pretty nice, or beats mixr, or monster turbine, SONY MDR-10RBT, Sennheiser MOMENTUM  in ear they are also verry Nice specially the black ones.  BTW You can pick some other headphones for me :) not only choose from my list .. afcorse that was my opinions :p

Thank You.

(btw PS : Sry for my English).

Don't buy Over hyped headphones (monsters, beats, bose, 50 cent, blablabla)

Buy Headphone from well know brand in the audio !
(sennheiser, akg, beyerdynamic, audio technica)

Well if you look bassy headphones, but with a huge quality.

Fidelio X1
Fidelio L2

Akg Q701.

Btw, you are in the wrong section: 
http://www.head-fi.org/f/7840/introductions-help-and-recommendations you should ask here.

Feb 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #3 of 3
q701 is bassy? I don't own it but have listened to it before... its not bassy, just my experience though. I think you should check out the mad dog (never listened to it but its very popular over here, you can find it at mrspeakers.com) and denon d600. denon d600 is pretty bassy and the bass is good quality, it sounds bottomless. I again don't own it but have listened to it before. good luck with your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back