Headphones to replace sony mdr-g72
Nov 16, 2002 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

traficante

100+ Head-Fier
I would like to replace my Sony mdr-g72 headphones . I use them with my Sony N505 minidisc player. I only use headphones when im at the gym or running at a track so being light and staying on my head are priority #1, SQ being #2. I would like to spend less then 60 bucks. I mostly listen to Shakira.

I actually like my G72, there the most comfortable, best sounding, best "sport" headphones i have ever owned. Then again I have only owned sony headphones so take it for what its worth.

TIA

Rog

Nov 16, 2002 at 4:07 AM Post #2 of 5
i've done a search on these phones, and i think one of your best options is the koss ksc-55. it's a headband version of the ksc-50, and something similar that you have already. however, the ksc-55 should sound a whole lot better than what you have right now.

Jun 23, 2009 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 5
MDR-G72's are the best all around headsets for sports/on the move and with balanced sound quality (strong enough base with still clear mid and high's). I have tried many different 'in the ear' and 'on hear' headsets, including expensive ones, and none of them match the performance. Would like to buy more of these if I could find them anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back